Saturday, April 30, 2016

SUPER BUSY OR SUPER BUSY ?

In the last few weeks I've been super busy with university + 2 courses I'm going to. Also, it means a lot of running from one town to another and then again coming back in my hometown. Oh,well this was my idea and choice and I'm going to finish it! Wohoo , sorry guys but this is the way I motivate myself sometimes. :D
Since tomorrow is the 1st May and in my country we celebrate it usually by traveling or camping, ofc there are a lot of other activities people do. In the last minute I canceled my plans for camping. The reason is that I have a lot of important exams in the same week, so it's better to focus on priorities. Regarding that I'm writing you to give you a lil update and to ask you how are you going to spend these days? Mine plan: studying + studying + studying and then again? Of course I'm going to catch up with some of my friends and chill ..cause it's all about balance. Wish you a well spent days ! Lot's of love and sun!
Bisous,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! :)