Thursday, November 13, 2014

5 → Healthy snacks

Hey,hey!:)
After a big pause I decided to write more often then I used to.This post will be about food ..actually about snacks.When you are in the school/collage or on the job and you don't have time to prepare a real meal it's better for your health and your wallet to have something already in your bag.These are the snacks that I use too.Of course when you come at your place you will make up all.Leave the comment if u would like to see something similar on the blog!

1.Smoothie (you can prepare it at your home..and you can make it however you like,it's up to you..and if u would like to post a recipe of my favorite smoothie,just comment!) :)




















2.Fruit salad (a mix of your fav fruits,this will give you a sugar and u r not going to crave for unhealthy snacks(snickers,mars and co. )





















3. Here is a recipe for you (NO BAKE ENERGY BITES) :
















4. Yogurt + Granola ( and you can add what you like)















5. This one is easy and believe me amazing it satisfie you..I didn't try all of this(but for now the first one is my fav )



























And one tip for you guys →→→



Almost all of this u can put in these boxes(Like I do) but if it is a smoothie or something similar u r not going to put it here of course!😂


2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! :)