Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Little things

Yesterday I was really busy.I have been at the Faculty and after than i went on a language course.So all day running , after spending all day in the city I felt exhausted ,and when I came home I was so tired that I fall asleep immediately. Even a non-stop massages on viber from my friends couldn't help it.This morning I decided to get up earlier,make a coffee and enjoy a little alone {that include reading a book or catching with new lessons from a course}. I realized that I better 'use' a day when I wake up  early and then I also have a more energy and willingness to do all the staff that I need/want.So this post is dedicated to little moments.Find time for them ,cause you r doing something good for yourself. Enjoy your Wednesday guys! While I'm going to have my coffee on the balcony  ..
Untill next time!:)
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! :)