Monday, October 5, 2015

To be or not to be (Selfishness)


Guten Morgen ,guten morgen! This morning I woke up earlier than I usually do, so while drinking coffee I thought that writing a post could be a good idea. Beside that ,I' m also feeling fresh and motivated after super lazy weekend which I spent alone (During this weekend the idea was  that studying should be only in my mind, but I was in mood for anything but not studying.Some really 'important-life questions' were on my mind).So, after relaxing weekend ,I'm ready for some obligations and real life, haha.During this weekend, as I said I was alone in my apartment, cause my roommate was in her hometown.From time to time ,it's really nice and overwhelming when you can be alone with your thoughts, far away from everydays obligations or people. Maybe it sounds strange, but I think everyone of us need that, from time to time.This made me to think about waiting for things to happen and selfishness.Maybe you think what selfishness has to do with waiting, but trust me.. A lot.How many time you didn't succeed just because you didn't do your best, because you were thinking and hopping that your mother/bf/bae will help or finish something for you? If the answer is never, well be proud of yourself. I really had the problem with that for a long time, even now sometimes I 'm facing with that again.When you are a selfish person you don't love yourself and with that fact you can't love anyone else. You only see what you can get from people, or the way you can use them.But like in the all things in life,the key is YOU!! When you realize what you are doing and that you want to change, you r going to do that.The best way to get to know someone is through their actions, through the way they treat the other people.Selfish person is not a happy person, nor the person who love themselves,only negative feelings are attached to this kind of person.It's so much better not to be that person anymore, you see everything better, and it' s even funny to me sometimes how I used to think that I'm the most important person in the world and if things didn't happend in the way I expected it's the end of the world. During the puberty I have that phase called selfishness .I'm happy that I'm over it, cause that caused me a lot of sadness and hard times. Why all that negativity when you can be happy and positive, you were born to live, to struggle, to fight, to have your own battles and of course there's a lot of hard times  in life …but isn't it better to spend in positivity ?My opinion is that positivity is the way of life, that's something you choose. It's not always easy, just as everything else, you have to motivate yourself and to decide what you want. Work on yourself, cause you are all what you got. If you are successful in accomplishing your goals you are going to be happy! You are going to accomplish them by hard work and not by sitting in the chair and waiting for a miracle.  They say that Mondays are good to start things,well I think that everyday is chance for a new beginning.It always been and will always be about how bad you want it !
P.S.
Don't be passive. Don't be a sheep. Learn to enjoy the little things.Until next time!
Kisses 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! :)