Saturday, December 19, 2015

Dose of ..

Hello,hello!:)
It's Saturday and it's sunny.Nice weather ,but since I have to study for the rest of my exams I decided to stay in my apartment and to focus on priorities.After I got back from Serbia I really felt kinda reborn, haha.That was really what I needed,and this trip reminds me that is really important to make time and to organize well to do things that are good for our soul.Traveling,time with my friends and mulled wine are totally on my list.Life is short,and this doesn't mean that we don't have to do our best and that we should settle for less.Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time out to enjoy the beauty in life. Do what makes you happy,learn,make mistakes,teach,love,be confused,help others..and you'll grow ,you'll be happy.It's all about the journey,the way we fight our battles,the way we find solutions.Be brave,have heart,stay focused and ambitious.Be yourself and don't let anyone change you or manipulate your plans/ideas.
Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! :)