Sunday, December 20, 2015

Overthinkinggggg (NEIN) !

Sunday night.My favorite tea,pause of studying and me laying on the couch covered by my super cozy blanket. Again,I decided to write on the blog.For a long time I'm questioning my self what exactly I want to do in life,am I on the right way..these and similar questions had bring me a lot of skepticism and fear sometimes,actually very often.Since I'm the kind of person who always loved to plan everything,when something didn't turn out in the way i expected or wanted..well,hm..I really had big problems.In that moments I felt like I betrayed myself and my family(But these plans were always my ideas,my wishes..the big irony is that no one from my family ever expect something or have force me to do smth ).Firstly I put a lot of pressure on my self,setting very often  not so realistic ideas.Overthinking definitely ruins our daily routine,joy,and then we r not able to appreciate moments that we didn't expect to happen.However ,this problem is connected with our comfort zone,anxiety.Fear of not knowing what is going to happen,fear of not knowing what to do since you didn't expect it to happen and etc.When we become aware that we have a problem,it's a first step but very important!Then we are ready to try and to do our best to change it.Hobbies are very important for us,some activity,writing,dancing,singing,running..whatever,the only thing important is that we love it and that through that action we are feeling satisfied,happy and naturally by doing it we reject stress,negativity and we embrace positivity. Like in many posts I have said before,the choice is ours,and it's on us what we are going to choose.I choose positivity,kindness,beauty and all the things that are coming with this.Being surrounded with right people is of big importance.If you feel uncomfortable with someone or that person is bringing the worst from you?Get rid of it,life is too short to be surrounded with people we don't like.It's ok to not be friend with everyone,cause we all know the old quote "Everyone's friend is no one's friend".By this ,I don't mean that who is not my friend ,he is my enemy.I wanted to say it is important to treat other people in right way,it's your reflection..and if someone treats you in the way you don't like,don't be like that person.Be better than that.In many situations in life,we are going to be in taught situations but with positive attitude it's easier.It takes time,like everything else but it's worth it.Do more,be more,be happy..
Lots of love and positivity!
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! :)